Led by the City of Temiskaming Shores and supported by FedNor, the Northern Ontario Mining Showcase (NOMS) at the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada’s (PDAC) annual conference is an exclusive opportunity for mining service and supply companies from Northern Ontario to promote their products and services to an international audience.
With upwards of 110 exhibitors showcasing their innovative approaches to mining within one pavilion, the NOMS is the ideal venue for mining supply and service companies from Northern Ontario to bring their ideas, products and services to the global mining stage.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Application Deadline: October 4, 2019
As in the past, applications will be open to mining supply companies operating in Northern Ontario, noting that only those businesses meeting the following base criteria will be considered:
- Your business must have operations located in Northern Ontario.
- A minimum of 25% of your company’s total workforce must be living in Northern Ontario.
- Your company must have fewer than 500 employees.
- Your company must directly supply or have significant potential to supply products and services which are directly tied to the development, operation, management, or reclamation of mines.
- Your company must currently sell or have the potential to sell products and/or services to the mining industry outside of Northern Ontario.