Exhibiting in the NOMS…easy as 1-2-3!
Complete a questionnaire to determine if your company meets the eligibility criteria to be an exhibitor in the Northern Ontario Mining Showcase. You must, at a minimum, meet the five base criteria listed below in order to move to the next step in the application process.
If your company is deemed eligible, you will automatically be connected to the NOMS application form, taking you one step closer to becoming an exhibitor at the Northern Ontario Mining Showcase.
- Your business must have operations located in Northern Ontario.
- A minimum of 25% of your company’s total global workforce must be living and working in Northern Ontario.
- Your company must have fewer than 500 employees worldwide.
- Your company must directly supply or have significant potential to supply products and services which are directly tied to the development, operation, management, or reclamation of mines.
- Your company must currently sell or have the potential to sell products and/or services to the mining industry outside of Northern Ontario.
Upon submission, your completed application will be sent to the NOMS review committee to determine whether or not your company is approved for participation as an exhibitor at the Showcase. If approved, you will then move to Step 3. If your company does not qualify, you will be notified.
Once approved to register for the 2022 Northern Ontario Mining Showcase at PDAC, you will receive an email with instructions and a direct link to finalize your registration and submit payment.